|USD Audio WaveGuide Super A
Ever wondered what is the Ultimate? Here it is! Realism, Detail... Perfection.
Expensive? - Of course, Very! The USD Audio Super -A WaveGuide are packed with
High Performance Technology and are painstakingly assembled to the tightest
tolerances in the industry. All of this combines to make the Super-A WaveGuide
the Ultimate horn load system available. They are the finest in Sonic Detail,
Clarity and Realism! Features: U.S. Patented design, RotoMount, AccuCurve, and
a 1.75” Beryllium Diaphragm. This unit is not for the faint of heart. These
massive motors are 14 lbs. each and measure 5 1/2” in diameter and 4 1/4”
tall. The Super - A is the largest WaveGuide in the line at 2.5”x 18” on the
Mouth size and 11” deep with 5 1/2” total height at the motor. The Super-A has
a powerful Rare Earth Alnico magnet with undercut pole piece for improved
magnetic focus, low mass Aluminum voice coil wire & Copper magnetic shorting
ring for improved highs.
Key features of the USD Audio WaveGuide Super A:
- 1" Compression Driver
- 1.75" Beryllium Diaphram
- Frequency Response: 500Hz to 20kHz
- Recommend Crossover Frequency: 800Hz.
- Power Handling: 35 watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 110dB 1w/M
- Nominal Impedence: 8 ohms
- Size: Mouth - 2.5" high x 18" wide x 11.5" deep
- Motor height - 5.75"
WaveGuides provide improved sound, imaging and staging with:
- On axis response with minimum Pathlength offset. Just like your home stereo, the speakers are facing you - not each other.
- Patented Design.
- The unique AccuCurve™ Len returns lower distortion than any other horn loaded compression driver (HLCD), while Improving frequency response and power handling.
- Radical "Recurved" Guide Body - Improves Imaging and Staging.
- World Class manufacturing Techniques like High-pressure Injection Molding insures consistent quality of the WaveGuides.
WaveGuides are Easy & Fast to install:
- RotoMount™ creates more underdash clearance and flexibility for faster & easier mounting.
- Unique under-dash mounting location - means No cutting of vehicle - Great for the people who are Leasing their cars!
- Built-in Mounting points for less fabrication.
- Complete with easy-to-use grill forms for factory look.
- All WaveGuide systems come with easy to follow installation and tuning instructions.
- Available Passive Crossovers with built-in Equalization circuitry.
Return to WaveGuides
Return to Products